If you’re looking to meal prep but not sure what to pack for breakfast the next day, this recipe is perfect for you. This recipe is sweet and filling and will ensure you get enough vitamins and minerals for the morning.
Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 1 banana, ripe;
- 2/3 cup of oatmeal;
- 250 mL of your milk of choice (I used almond milk);
- about 1/2 to 1 cup of strawberries.
- In a blender, blend the banana and the almond milk until smooth;
- Separate the oatmeal equally in 2 bowls or adequate Tupperwares;
- Pour banana-milk mixture equally between 2 bowls. Mix with a spoon until well combined;
- Rinse strawberries. Cut them up, and use it as topping for oatmeal;
- Cover Tupperwares and store in the fridge overnight, and it will be ready to eat in the morning.
This recipe keeps in the fridge and is good to eat for up to 4 days after you make it.
Hope you enjoyed!